The Rushford Peterson Valley includes the cities of Rushford, Peterson, and Rushford Village and is a great place to start, buy, or expand a business.
- Low cost commercial properties and buildings—either existing or custom built to your design.
- Commercial Properties for Sale
- Commercial Space for Rent
- Well trained and dedicated employees with the famous rural work ethic.
- Close to advanced training and education.
- Excellent access to utilities and broadband.
- Located on major state highways and convenient Interstate 90 access just 10 miles to the north.
- Access to Rushford Municipal Airport at your door; within 40 miles of the Rochester International Airport or the La Crosse Regional Airport; and about 120 miles from the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
- Existing diverse business base, serving local, regional, national and international customers. From retail and services to advanced manufacturing and nanotechnology, the Rushford Peterson Valley has sustained and supported its business community.
Imagine at the end of your work day, you relax by biking, hiking, hunting, snowmobiling, canoeing, swimming and many more activities, all right outside your business’ door. Your children are in a safe, secure, caring school system. Community vitality and social networks thrive through civic organizations and church bodies. It’s a better way to work and live.