Visit Rushford for the Taste of the Trail on September 24 for music, local flavors, and fall fun!
Start at the Rushford Historic Depot/Visitors Center where you’ll find:
Live Music 11am-2pm by Spartz Electric!
Pumpkins and gourds for sale
Rushford Fire Department Open House, right next door
Rushford Area History – tour historic buildings, “Rushford Lager” t-shirts for sale
Rushford Lions Club with free, freshly popped popcorn
Root River Trail t-shirts for sale
Grab a map to local businesses offering a “taste” around town:
- The Creamery – tastes of beef, pork and chicken chislic
- Stumpy’s Restaurant – tastes of pizza, tap beers and sodas
- Norsland Lefse – you betchya, it’s tastes of lefse
- Rushford Foods – pizza samples and free pizza cutters, while supplies last
- Rushford Public Library
- Rushford American Legion Post #94
- Shawnee’s Bar and Grill – $3 off baskets on 9/24 Only!